All Sector 9 Skateboards are warranted against defect in materials and
workmanship for a period of 120 from the date of purchase. This means
that Sector 9 will repair or replace, at our option, any Sector 9
Skateboard that delaminates due to defects in materials, workmanship or
glue. This is the only condition covered by Sector 9's warranty. No
other warranty is expressed or implied.
What this warranty does not cover:
Breakage due to:
- Improper installation of accessories
- Improper foot positioning when landing high impact tricks
- Intentional breakage
Normal Wear and Abuse:
- Tail and nose wear from dragging the nose and tail on the ground
- Edge chipping from ground, curbs or walls
- Warping from exposure to heat, rain, snow or immersion in water
To activate your warranty you must do the following:
- Contact email@example.com and include a few pictures and a brief description of the problem you are having with your skateboard.
- If the problem is deemed to be a defect in the skateboard due to a manufacturing defect you will be issued an RA#.
- Ship the board back to Sector 9 and include a copy of the sales receipt.
Attention Warranty Department
4370 Jutland Drive
San Diego, CA 92117
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have
other rights which vary from state to state and country to country